This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.craftsforyou.in (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Crafts For You incorporated under the partnership Act, 1932 with its registered office at F-17/4, Panchsheel Garden, Shahdara, Delhi-110032, India (hereinafter referred to as “Crafts For You”).
Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If you transact on the Website, You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, You shall be contracting with Crafts For and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations, with Crafts For You.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Crafts For You website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Crafts For You reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Crafts For You’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When Youuse the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Crafts For You is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website’s Users.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Craft ForYou. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitationprice, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales servicesrelated to products and services. Crafts For You does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Crafts For You.
- Crafts For You does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be soldor offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Crafts For You does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Crafts For You accepts no liability for any errors or omissions on behalf of itself.
- Crafts For You is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Crafts For You.
- Crafts For You does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that you choose to deal with on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf.
- The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy products or services. Crafts ForYou is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between Crafts For You and the Buyer.At no time shall Crafts For You hold any any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Crafts For You have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.Crafts For You is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with Crafts For Youthat You transact with.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event Crafts For You may cancel such your order(s).
- You release and indemnify Crafts For You and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Crafts For You cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Crafts For You does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Crafts For You reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Crafts For You may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Crafts For You reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Crafts For You Internet Private Limited.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) Involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) Interferes with another USER’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) Harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing immature;
(w) Impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancellous, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the terms Crafts For You, craftsforyou.in, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Crafts For You on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Crafts For You’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks,trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Crafts For You’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Crafts For You.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules the reunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and suchadvertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- Crafts For You shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your ownor through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artwork (collectively, “Content”), is all Crafts For You generated content and Crafts For You has all control over such generated content. You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Crafts For You does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Crafts For You will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Crafts For You does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Crafts For You and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Crafts For You to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Crafts For You liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Crafts For You’s Website.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Crafts For You is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Crafts For You Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Crafts For You is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with Crafts For You to purchase the products and /or services from the Crafts For You using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Crafts For You using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with Crafts For You through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent no vation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Crafts ForYou Website features immediately upon Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make you ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence you may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- Except for Cash on Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favor of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Crafts For You in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- Crafts For You reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Crafts For You may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- Crafts For You reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Crafts For You or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- Crafts For You may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Crafts For You. As a result of such check if Crafts For You is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- Crafts For You may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Crafts For You to Dispatch, if Crafts For You deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Crafts For You may hold Transaction Price and Crafts For You may not inform Crafts For You to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Buyer and Crafts For You acknowledge that Crafts For You will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Crafts For You.
Compliance with Laws:
- Buyer and Crafts For You shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Crafts For You Website.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
20 Days Replacement Guarantee*
The 20 Days Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified Crafts For Yous on the Website. If at the time of delivery and/or within 20 days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the Crafts For You subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Notify Crafts For You of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within 20 days from the date of delivery and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
- Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with the Crafts For You.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
- Damages due to misuse of product
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product
- Any consumable item which has been used/installed
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered
- Jewellery which is ‘made to order’ on customer’s request
If Crafts For You has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and employee of Crafts For You are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Crafts For You may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and employee of Crafts For You and /or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
Crafts For You reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Crafts For You may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Crafts For You make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Crafts For You is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Crafts For You respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Crafts For You at infringement@Craftsforyou.in.
Crafts For You we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Crafts For You prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings, on Crafts For You pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we ‘blur’ out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
- Report offensive Display Names
- Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User’s account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Crafts For You will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user’s trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits placed on account privileges;
- Loss of special status;
- Account suspension.
The Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified Crafts For You on the Website. If at the time of delivery and/or within specified days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the Crafts For You.
If Crafts For You has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and employee of Crafts For You are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Crafts For You may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against User may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and Crafts For You and /or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program.
Crafts For You reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Crafts For You may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
For more details related to Replacement Policy, refer to s/help/cancellation-returns
Definition: ‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Crafts For You on the Crafts For You website. Following situations may arise:
- Item was defective
- Item was damaged during the Shipping
- Products was / were missing
- Wrong item was sent by Crafts For You.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
Points to be noted:
- Crafts For You can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
- If Crafts For You disagrees a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under the Buyer Protection Program*.
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
Buyer need to raise the refund request within 20 days from the date of payment realization. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting us on our email-ID, Crafts For You while closing the return ticket can select one of the following:
- Replace after shipment collection – Crafts For You has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before replacing it)
- Refund after shipment collection – Crafts For You has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding)
- Refund without shipment collection – Crafts For You has agreed to refund the buyer without expecting the original shipment back)
- Replace without shipment collection – Crafts For You has agreed to replace the order without expecting the original shipment back)
- On certain select days as specified by Crafts For You (special offer is on) separate policies may be applicable.
In the event the Crafts For You accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyers account.
In case the Crafts For You doesn’t close the ticket in 3 days from the date of intimation to the Crafts For You about the refund request, the refund request shall be settled in favor of the Buyer.
Definition: Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being Damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.
Points to be noted:
- Crafts For You can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
- If Crafts For You disagrees for a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under Buyer Protection Program*.
Buyer need to raise the replacement request within 20 days from the date of delivery of products. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting Usatemil-ID provided on the Website. Once the replacement request has been raised, the following steps shall be followed:
- Buyer is asked for “Reason for Return”. Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
- Shipping was damaged
- Item was defective
- Item Dead on Arrival
- Item(s) were missing
- Wrong item sent
- An intimation shall be provided to Crafts For You seeking either “approval” or “rejection” of the replacement request.
- In case the Crafts For You accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to the Crafts For You and only after return of the product, Crafts For You shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
- In case Crafts For You rejects the replacement request, Buyer can choose to raise a dispute by writing to email@example.com.
In case the Crafts For You doesn’t have the product at all, Crafts For You can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
If the Crafts For You doesn’t respond to the Buyer’s replacement request, within three (3) days from the date of replacement request placed by the Buyer, refund shall be processed in favour of Buyer and Crafts For You shall be liable to refund amount paid to the Crafts For You.
All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Crafts For You.
Disputes (Resolutions) Policy
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on Crafts ForYou. However there may be some cases where both the Buyers and Crafts For You may face issues. At Crafts ForYou, we have a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes between Buyers and Crafts For Yous.
What is a ‘dispute’?
A ‘Dispute’ can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and a Crafts For You in connection with a transaction on the Website.
How does a ‘dispute’ occur in the Marketplace?
Disputes are filed as a result of a disagreement between the Buyer and the Crafts For You. Disputes arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue.
It is important that before a Buyer/Crafts For You raises a dispute, they should attempt to solve the issue. Please note that whenever a Buyer raises a dispute, the Crafts For You’s payment for that order is put on hold immediately until the issue is resolved.
How is a ‘dispute’ created?
Whenever there is a disagreement, the Buyer can write to firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.
What are the various types of ‘disputes’?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
- Damaged or Seal broken on Product
- Part/Accessory missing
- Item not Compatible
- Crafts For You Description/Specification Wrong
- Defective (Functional issues)
- Product not working and Manufacturer claims invalid Invoice
- Wrong item received
- Item not as described
In case the Crafts For You rejects the return request of the Buyer, and Buyer raises a dispute, then Crafts For You will try to mediate and resolve the dispute between both the parties. If the dispute is resolved in favour of the Buyer, a refund is provided once the product is returned to the Crafts For You. If the dispute is settled in favour of theCrafts For You, Buyer is not entitled to any refund.
Buyer Eligibility and Restrictions
- Only the Buyers who have purchased the product on Crafts ForYou are eligible for the Buyer Protection Program.
- Buyers can file a dispute within 45 days from the date of delivery of the product
- Any damage or loss to the product after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Buyer’s responsibility. Buyers should refuseto accept delivery if the item is damaged.
- To be able to take advantage of the Buyer Protection Program, Buyers should first contact the Crafts For You and attempt to resolve the issue. If the Buyer doesn’t hear from the Crafts For You or is unable to resolve the issue with the Crafts For You even after contact, a dispute can be raised with Crafts For You by writing an email email@example.com.
- Fraudulent charges and claims are not covered under Buyer Protection Program
- If the Buyer has already initiated chargeback through the credit card issuingbank, it will not be covered under Buyer Protection Program, though in such cases Crafts For You can file a claim.
- Blacklisted and Blocked Buyers are not covered by the Buyer Protection Program.
- Buyers who have reached their maximum lifetime limit for claims are also not eligible. Buyers can make a maximum of 5 claims per year on Crafts ForYou. If theclaim was withdrawn, it is not counted. The coverage amount will be limited to ₹20,000/-.
- Through the Buyer Protection program, Crafts ForYou does not provide any guarantee/warranty to Buyers for products sold on Crafts For You against technical/manufacturing defects.
- Raising disputes against Crafts For You does not automatically entitle the Buyer to a refund or replacement for the product purchased. Crafts ForYou shall verify the disputesso raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine.
- Crafts For You shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Buyer/Crafts For You.
- Claims of the nature of ‘Buyer remorse’ (i.e. instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him) will not be entertained through this program.
- Crafts For You reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, ormisleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Crafts For You may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
- Decisions made by Crafts ForYou under the Buyer Protection Program shall be final and binding on its Users.
- Crafts For You reserves the right to modify / discontinue Buyer Protection Program without any prior notice period to its Users.
- Through this program, Crafts ForYou shall not entertain claims of Buyers who have incurred loss due to delayed shipment or delivery of the item by the Crafts For You.
- Crafts For You Customer Support Team may seek additional information / clarification from Buyer to facilitate resolution of the dispute. In the event Buyer does not respond with information / clarification sought within 10 days of such request, the dispute shall be auto-closed in favour of the Crafts For You.
Disputes via Chargeback
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise:
- Item not received CB – Buyer hasn’t received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies
- Unauthorized CB – Buyer hasn’t made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
Crafts For You expressly agrees that issuing the correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of the Crafts For You. Furthermore, Crafts For You shall ensure thatinvoices state “Powered by Crafts For You” and failing to do so Crafts For You will be liable for chargebacks (as applicable).
- Item not as described – meaning item is not what Buyer expected. Dispute will be decided in accordance with the dispute policies.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Crafts ForYou. Crafts ForYou encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectfulwhen communicating by email.
However, Crafts ForYou will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Crafts For You policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm – Crafts ForYou does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of Crafts For You System – Crafts ForYou allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Crafts For You system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email – Crafts ForYou will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested toreport the same to us through ‘Contact Us’ tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) – Crafts ForYou’s spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Crafts For YouUsers. Crafts ForYouUsers are notallowed to send spam messages to other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Crafts ForYou – Crafts For You prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Crafts For You Website. Offers of this nature are apotential fraud risk for both Buyers and Crafts For You.
Crafts ForYou policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Cancellation of listings
- Loss of special status
Crafts For You does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third partywebsites using Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Crafts ForYou assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Crafts ForYou do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Crafts ForYou does not endorse, in any way, any third partywebsite(s) or content thereof.